About Me

My photo
Angela Cater is a writer, illustrator and self-publisher. Her books are published by Tabby Cat Press. She is the writer/illustrator of "The Adventures of Sailor Sam" and "A Perfect Nest for Mrs Mallard."

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Finally Making Some Headway


http://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2009/07/rickie-the-raccoon-learns-about-recycling-giovanna-lagana.html

Giovanna sent me this link to a great review of "Rickie the Raccoon Learns about Recycling". She has also received some lovely comments from Canadian authors Robert Munsch and David Bouchard. After almost four years of being disappointed or cheated by various publishers, it is really gratifying to at last be receiving some kind of recognition for our work. I was really thrilled when I received my first copy of the completed book. It looked so much better than I had imagined and just goes to show what you can achieve with a lot of hard-work and a willingness to learn. I certainly have no regrets about choosing the self-publishing route.

No comments:

Post a Comment