About Me

My photo
Angela Cater is a writer, illustrator and self-publisher. Her books are published by Tabby Cat Press. She is the writer/illustrator of "The Adventures of Sailor Sam" and "A Perfect Nest for Mrs Mallard."

Saturday 10 October 2009

Normal service will be resumed shortly, folks

Apologies to all following my blog that it has been taking a back burner during the last two weeks. My oldest two cats (almost 18) went quickly into decline together and had to be put to sleep last weekend. To lose two of my feline models in one blow has taken some getting my head around!

Then one of my younger cats began moping and refusing to get out of bed and a visit to the vet revealed a sky-high temperature. Thankfully after a few injections, he's back out terrorising the neighbourhood, but all in all it hasn't been a good week for cats.

My home is now under invasion from various opportunists who realise there is a couple of vacancies, and I'm photographing them all on the lookout for a star in the making.

1 comment:

  1. my sympathies on the loss of your cats. It's always hard losing a member of the family!

    ReplyDelete