About Me

My photo
Angela Cater is a writer, illustrator and self-publisher. Her books are published by Tabby Cat Press. She is the writer/illustrator of "The Adventures of Sailor Sam" and "A Perfect Nest for Mrs Mallard."

Sunday 29 March 2009

Another step forward


I received an email yesterday from Lightning Source letting me know that my proof copy had been generated, which is greatly encouraging as I must have got the formatting right!
I can't wait to hold my new creation in my hands and see how it looks as a whole, rather than as individual paintings.
The first time I ever formatted my own book, I got the cover wrong three times and got so stressed that I gave myself shingles. Then one morning, I somehow saw the template in a completely different way, and bingo! - I'd got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment